Monday, April 8, 2013

He's home!!!!

I just got back from such a great trip to Oregon to see all of my family. It was a jammed packed long weekend full of family time and celebrations!! I have so many pictures I can only post one day at a time. The main attraction was my little brother coming home from his mission in the California Ventura mission. I have been looking forward to this day for 2 years and it was the most exciting thing. All gathering from various places to meet at the portland airport. The anticipation to see him was so exciting and the first glance I will never forget!! We are so proud of him. Here he is with 4 of his older sisters. One sister was missing from this picture. Now that our whole family was together again, the real party could begin!!! All 26 of us ranging from 1 to 89!!

4 comments:

Sally said...

You got some great pictures!

Amanda said...

Those are great pictures. The one of Steven and your dad just about made me cry! What a special day.

Leigh Harris said...

Oh how lovely that your wee brother is home! I love those pics of him with your Dad; what a sweet moment you captured! Glad it was such a wonderful weekend.

Kathy said...

Wow! You really captured the joy, anticipation, relief, and love on the day a missionary returns from service. Three of the best days of my life!